Marcy means warlike one
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Marcus
Meaning: ‘Warlike one’ Derived from Mars, the Roman god of war
Emotional Spectrum . An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity . Fidelity is Marcy’s middle name.
Personality . A people person, Marcy is never far from a crowd.
Relationships . The life of the party, Marcy feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure . Marcy knows how to relax!
Career & Money . Leadership skills emerge early in Marcy.
Life’s Opportunities . With the support of many friends, she will go far.
Marcy’s Lucky Numbers: 43 .47 . 49 . 12 . 3 . 15
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish